Out-of-pocket business purchases don't have to be a challenge for your finance team or the rest of your workforce. Chrome River gives you the ability to instantly issue your employees virtual and plastic Emburse cards for pre-approved expenses:
- Give administrators full control over spend limits, date and merchant restrictions, and full visibility into pending transactions.
- Allow employees to add cards to their mobile wallets for touchless purchases.
- Eliminate the possibility of unauthorized spend.
- Configure automated workflows for approval and policy enforcement.
- Ensure every expense is properly tagged, coded and automatically encumbered and reconciled without manual intervention.
Watch this episode of Splash to see these innovative features in action. Asking employees to use personal funds for business purchases, navigate the approval process and wait weeks for reimbursement is a process that no one will miss. Don't forget to forward the video to colleagues, too.
When you're ready to learn more, we're here to help.
After all, Chrome River lets business flow.
Emburse Chrome River provides expense and invoice automation solutions that let business flow for more than 1,000 organizations worldwide. The company’s easy-to-use, enterprise-scale solutions enable future-readiness for its customers. As a result of this focus on innovation, Chrome River is rated as a Leader in expense management by analyst firm IDC. Chrome River’s commitment to delivering a superior customer journey by creating long-term value for its customers, makes it a preferred choice of CFOs, CIOs, AP teams, travel managers and business travelers. Details on Chrome River’s customers can be found on the company’s web site.
More than 2.5 million users around the world trust Chrome River. To learn more, contact Chrome River at +1 888-781-0088, or visit chromeriver.com and its social pages on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.