How does a major health insurance provider with over 50,000 employees successfully get all of its personnel involved in business travel on the same page? The research analysts at IDC interviewed the company's Travel and Events Director to discover the benefits realized from implementing Chrome River to manage 100,000 transactions a year, representing $90 million of annual spend:
- The system streamlines workflows by automatically adding purchases to expense reports from users' travel booking tool.
- A straightforward interface and an app that features the same user experience across devices allows complete mobility and minimal training.
- Automated compliance enforcement at the line item level facilitates efficient processing and reimbursement.
- Corporate card integration helps the organization reconcile transactions quickly and substantially limit credit card defaults.
- Consolidation of travel and event expenses gives managers the visibility to track spending in real-time and prevent budget overages.
- Business intelligence reports return actionable insights to easily spot trends and make data-driven decisions.
In Chrome River, the organization found an expense management software vendor that was flexible – providing technology that could integrate smoothly into its existing architecture and grow with it as it required new capabilities. Download the case study to discover how to reduce travel and expense costs, while increasing transparency and control.
When you're ready to learn more, we're here to help.
After all, Chrome River lets business flow.
Emburse Chrome River provides expense and invoice automation solutions that let business flow for more than 1,000 organizations worldwide. The company’s easy-to-use, enterprise-scale solutions enable future-readiness for its customers. As a result of this focus on innovation, Chrome River is rated as a Leader in expense management by analyst firm IDC. Chrome River’s commitment to delivering a superior customer journey by creating long-term value for its customers, makes it a preferred choice of CFOs, CIOs, AP teams, travel managers and business travelers. Details on Chrome River’s customers can be found on the company’s web site.
More than 2.5 million users around the world trust Chrome River. To learn more, contact Chrome River at +1 888-781-0088, or visit chromeriver.com and its social pages on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.