What features do you look for when evaluating expense management software for your organization? The research analysts at IDC put themselves in your shoes and considered this list:
- Expense reporting that is easy-to-use on every device - desktop, mobile phone or tablet
- Complete mobile capabilities to add receipts from a cell phone camera and approve expenses from anywhere
- Global features like per diems, automatic currency conversion VAT/tax treatments and native languages
- Automation that teaches your expense policy during pre-approvals and flags exceptions before they're submitted
- Rigorous analytics to spot trends and areas of concern such as potential fraud and out of policy spend
- Seamless integration with other finance software, ERP, online booking tools, your TMC, even your corporate card program
- Implementation, support and customer success teams that are always eager offer help and best practice advice gleaned from customers around the world
Read the research on software providers across these axes, as well as well as customer satisfaction, security and cloud strategy. Not unlike a Gartner Magic Quadrant, this IDC MarketScape identifies the true leaders in the expense management space for functionality, customer service and value.
You’ll find the leaders highlighted in this report. Now your team can cut to the chase and start the due diligence process for your new expense report software.
When you're ready to learn more, we're here to help.
After all, Chrome River lets business flow.
Chrome River provides expense and invoice automation solutions that let business flow for more than 1,000 organizations worldwide. The company’s easy-to-use, enterprise-scale solutions enable future-readiness for its customers. As a result of this focus on innovation, Chrome River is rated as a Leader in expense management by analyst firm IDC. Chrome River’s commitment to delivering a superior customer journey by creating long-term value for its customers, makes it a preferred choice of CFOs, CIOs, AP teams, travel managers and business travelers. Details on Chrome River’s customers can be found on the company’s web site.
More than 2.5 million users around the world trust Chrome River. To learn more, contact Chrome River at +1 888-781-0088, or visit chromeriver.com and its social pages on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.